Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bulls for Sale at the Farm

This is BTAP Thor last fall after a summer of breeding cows as a yearling. He's an intelligent, docile bull, 88% Limousin and 12% Black Angus. He's registered as  Limousin percentage bull. Thor was born January 30 2011, so he will be two years old the end of this month. He's for sale from the farm
It's mid January already and the Kentucky Beef Expo, the first of the spring beef expos in our area, is just six weeks away.  Cattlemen who have cow calf operations will be on the hunt for bulls for this years breeding season and I have two very nice bulls for sale! 
This is the late, great, Logan's Tommy Boy, father of BTAP Thor.
 
I've raised these two bulls myself and since I handle them a lot they are docile and easy to manage. They have also bred a lot of cows for me and I am looking forward to seeing their calves on the ground this spring.
This is CEH InFocus, a registered Black Angus bull better known as Bobby. He's by Mtty InFocus out of a very nice registered Black Angus cow.  I used Bobby on heifers this summer. He should be a calving ease bull. He's very gentle.  This picture was taken this past October. Bobby was born in March 2011.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment