Monday, October 10, 2011

More New Tricks

I finally took the time to learn a little bit about a program called Picasa today. Picasa is a Google program to help manage pictures - lots of pictures. I had taken a bunch of pictures before, during and after my niece's wedding and wanted to put them together in a collage and send them to her. Picasa helped me do that.

I had so much fun that I made another collage of one of the tours we do at work. The collage you see on the blog is of our Lantern Light Cemetery Tour. It's a history lesson with re-enactor's playing notable people from our town's past who are buried in the local cemetery. We visit 20 graves, 12 of which have folks dressed in period costume portraying the honored dead. It's a very popular tour and we will be conducting the last one for this year this Saturday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment