Saturday, April 21, 2012

Roast Green Beans!

I always enjoy watching Tyler's Ultimate on the Food Network on Saturday mornings. He's on at 7:00 am and that fits my schedule very well. This morning he was preparing sole almondine, lemon smashed potatoes and roasted green beans. 

His method for roasting the green beans was exactly the same as the method I use to roast asparagus - olive oil, a little salt and pepper and Parmesan cheese into the oven at 400 degrees.

Tyler had whole French filet green beans and he just snapped the blossom end off and kept them whole. They looked very good. He mentioned that he uses the same method for broccoli.  I plan to grown French filet green beans this summer so I'll definitely try his method.

Mama Angus cow and heifer calf, the one born April 4. Look at those big ears!

The Angus heifer calf born April 4, 2012. Isn't she pretty!




No comments:

Post a Comment